We provide counseling in the area of parenting what to expect at each age level and the expected responsibility as a parent.
In order to accomplish this we provide:
- Bible studies
- Education – Enrolling in either GED or studying for you adult diploma if
you have not received your high school diploma
Life skills training include:
- Budgeting – planning and implementing a long range goal, monthly and weekly goals and reaching that goal.
- Nutrition and meal planning – creating a menu and shop accordingly. Cooking classes to benefit that in need of this.
- Parenting classes – what to expect at each age and your responsibility as a parent.
- Career counseling – help in determining what your goals are.
A typical week at House of One in Faith includes Bible study, school, counseling sessions, doctor’s appointments, and chores around the home, life skills classes, working either part or full time and volunteering.